Thursday 13 September 2012

Shahrams introduction

Hi my names shahram and im a media student at Mill Hill County and started studying media in y12 and just recently completed my first year of AS, im now currently progressing to my last and final year of A2.

Last year i got involved in various media tasks such as creating a thriller opening sequence, and being in charge of designing the logo and title name for my thriller using adobe photoshop in addition to choosing transitions that would fit in smoothly and go with the flow of the logo with the assistance of adobe preimer, I would then analyse and evaluate how i went about this step by step to go in depth detail.

Furthermore i came up with the idea of using my voice and other members of the group to whisper the name of the title to give it a unique effect as the theme to my thriller, lastly i also done the voice over in my last years thriller opening sequence covering the different scenes explaining what was taking place similiar to a news reporter.

I also particpated in a preliminary task where i learnt numerous amounts of different camera shots, angles and movements to get used to the cinematography in media to familiarise myself with using a camera.
This year i am taking part in a news reporting channel with two other members of my class, so theres three of us in a group, we are all responsible for different sectors in the assessement, i myself am in charge of the blogging and making sure everything is up to date and uploading pictures and video clips and making the blog interactive for other visitors.

I also have another role of being in charge of the title sequence and storyboard in my news channel, aswell as the animatic stroyboard so in other words im simply doing the planning for most things and the process behind it all such as the filming for instance the location, time of day whether thats morning or night and music etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment