Thursday 13 September 2012

Jasmine Introduction

Hi, I'm Jasmine and am a mill hill county A2 media student part of the 'CLN' team.

Last year, I completed media AS through completing the task assignment of creating a thriller opening sequence, mainly through co-directing, scriptwriting and fulfilling the role of the main editor. During my year in AS media it was the first time I worked with several new programs and found that I excelled in editing several aspects of creating the thriller sequence and this year I will be putting the passion and skills I developed into several roles I've been allocated.

For the A2 coursework I am in charge of branding, which includes developing our logo. I have also taken up the roles of being the main editor in our news package video, scripting and storyboarding our ideas. I have a genuine interest and strive for media and hope that this experience will not only show this, but also help in improving previous and learning new skills

As a group we plan to put in extreme effort, cooperation and discussion towards every aspect of our news reports and although we have allocated different roles, we will still find ways of participating and putting forward ideas and advice for one another, to make this news package of the highest standard. Our first task we have planned to do as a group is to plan our title sequence and produce the music for it.

Over and out,



#JA

No comments:

Post a Comment